Applied Signal Processing can help your project succeed. Your success is our success. Here is a summary of the benefits we offer:
1. Experienced engineering team with work experience relevant to your projectís requirements. Saves time and money by eliminating learning curves.
2. Advance engineering degrees held by most Applied Signal Processing team members.
3. Complete set of software and development tools required for productive project implementations.
4. Fully equipped electronics lab.
5. All projects managed using version control software tools to facilitate configuration management controls and reduce project risk.
6. 100% tape back-up system with off-site storage for customer project protection.
7. Demonstrated history of achieving our customer timelines and objectives.
The table is based on the total number of hours consumed during a projectís ďfiscal yearĒ. A date is established as the start of a projectís fiscal year. As each engineering hours milestone is reached, the rate as shown is applied to future hours billed. For example, if within a projectís fiscal year 300 hours are consumed, the first 250 would have been billed at $145, and the last 50 billed at $135.
On-site work (work done at a customer location) outside of the Madison, Wisconsin area is billed as follows:
Copyright 2005, Applied Signal Processing, Inc.